Wednesday, August 6, 2014

ONE MONTH DOWN THE LINE...

...this has been such an enjoyable first month at 
SCRAP-IT DESIGN STUDIO... 
lots of classes and lots of lovely chats ! 

Just a few sneaks of the classes:
I taught this beautiful 6 x 12 album with the gorgeous 
Teresa Collins My Name Is... Collection.
All of these kits are sold out.
 I also taught this class in the month of July...
a layout with some texture paste and making these 
beautiful flowers...
it was a scrap-your-stash class and I was amazed at just 
how beautiful all the layouts came together :-D!
 This layout was a real hit and I love each and every combination
of papers that were used to make up this double page.
I have learnt so much and enjoy seeing all the beautiful
takes on this layout ... I was happy to see that all of you 
completed the stitching so beautifully :-D
 Now this Travel layout, with the 
gorgeous Graphic45 Come Away With Me Collection, 
was barely advertised and all the seats in class 
and all the kits were sold out...wow!
Thank you for each and every one for popping in in July 
and for all the ladies that attended the classes and booked kits.

This is a sneak peek of the August kit: HAPPY...
it was also barely advertised and I now only have one kit left...
this is a beautiful and simplistic layout that will work 
well with "male" photos... This kit is made up with the 
gorgeous Teresa Collins Urban Market paper collection.


Also an August Kit: FRIENDSHIP
...this is a beautiful and girly kit with pearls, ribbon and pretty envelope...
Gorgeous extras in this kit: a Kaisercraft stamp set and a wooden
envelope template. These kits also flew out the door... :-)


I will in future have more of each kit ready.. 
so that more of you can get hold of them...

PLEASE NOTE:

Due to plans made looooooong before the shop was even a thought, 
I have to close the doors for two weeks. 
I will be in the shop on 7 August from 9 - 4 for you to shop
and for collection of kits.
I will be closed on 8Aug and only re-open on 25 August.

I have an awesome class planned for October...
...more details will follow when I am back...

See you soon xx